3D Design: Modeling, Animation, and Printing – New!
Create, tinker, and explore your own immersive, shareable world in our 3D Design: Modeling, Animation, and Printing course! In this course, you’ll use Blender 2.8x to design professional quality 3D models that can be printed or brought to life using a full range of motions and movements. You’ll learn best practices of 3D modeling and printing, starting with basic shapes and building up to complex models. Learn, design, and watch your creations come to life — layer by incredible layer.
What You’ll Learn to Create
- Design 3D characters, objects, and landscapes
- Animate objects with a variety of motions
- Design 3D printable objects
- Render shareable 3D images and animations
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
- Blender 2.8x (free download included)
- Review this site for specific hardware and operating system requirements for Blender 2.8x
Support From Expert Instructors
I really enjoyed making my own character. Right now, it looks like it has massive muscles.”
I really enjoyed the feel of it all. The slow step by step processes allow you to feel curious and then want to learn as much as possible.”