Intro to Augmented and Virtual Reality
Note: This course is provided by Pointful Education and is based on a rigorous, traditional textbook curriculum model which includes upper level reading assignments, detailed essays, quizzes, and a final exam.
Separating hype from reality is hard… especially in the fast-growing and evolving space of augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR). Recent advances in technology has allowed AR/VR systems to become extremely sophisticated and realistic. This course introduces students to the technologies that underpin AR/VR systems.
What You’ll Learn
- Mechanics of augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR)
- Different types of AR/VR systems
- How AR/VR will change and impact numerous aspects of our lives and the economy
- The risks and side effects of these systems, including health, privacy, and ethical implications
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
Support From Expert Instructors