Parent Information Sessions
Live, Online Parent Information Sessions
Meet Tricia, Colorado’s Program Manager and Certified Teacher!
Tricia will host each session and answer any questions you have about how our program can become a part of your family’s educational journey.
- Tuesday, April 27 at 10:00am | New Parent Orientation
- Thursday, April 29 at 2:00pm | New Parent Orientation
- Wednesday, May 5 at 10:00am | Program Overview
- Thursday, May 6 at 2:00pm | Homeroom Resources
- Tuesday, May 11 at 8:00pm | Open Q&A
- Wednesday, May 12 at 10:00am | Schedules & Curriculum
- Thursday, May 13 at 2:00pm | Program Overview
- Thursday, May 20 at 2:00pm | Program Overview
- Thursday, May 27 at 2:00pm | Program Overview
Each session is 45 mins long. We will try to get through as many questions as possible during that time.
Instructions to join the live Zoom Chat:
- Test your system ahead of time by clicking here.
- At the time of the Information Session, simply click here.
- Once logged in, click “Join audio via computer” and make sure your web cam and speakers are turned on. If asked, use Meeting ID: 215 866 8757 and Passcode: 66MBSW or https://co.mytechhigh.com/help
To join audio via phone only, dial: (669) 900-6833 and enter Meeting ID: 215 866 8757 (or +16699006833,,2158668757#)