Parent Information Sessions
Live, Online Parent Information Sessions
Meet Tricia, Colorado’s Program Manager and Certified Teacher!
Tricia will host each session and answer any questions you have about how our program can become a part of your family’s educational journey.
- Tuesday, July 27 at 10:00am | Schedules & Curriculum
- Thursday, July 29 at 2:00pm | Program Overview
- Tuesday, August 3 at 10:00am | Program Overview
- Wednesday, August 4 at 1:00pm | Open Q&A
- Thursday, August 5 at 2:00pm | What are Learning Logs? Homeroom, HR resources, Weekly Learning Logs
- Tuesday, August 10 at 10:00am | Reimbursements & Direct Orders
- Thursday, August 12 at 2:00pm | Program Overview
- Tuesday, August 17 at 10:00am | Open Q&A
- Wednesday, August 18 at 1:00pm | Program Overview
- Thursday, August 19 at 2:00pm | What are Learning Logs? Homeroom, HR resources, Weekly Learning Logs
- Tuesday, August 24 at 10:00am | Program Overview
- Thursday, August 26 at 2:00pm | Open Q&A
Each session is 45 mins long. We will try to get through as many questions as possible during that time.
Instructions to join the live Zoom Chat:
- Test your system ahead of time by clicking here.
- At the time of the Information Session, simply click here.
- Once logged in, click “Join audio via computer” and make sure your web cam and speakers are turned on. If asked, use Meeting ID: 215 866 8757 and Passcode: 66MBSW or https://co.mytechhigh.com/help
To join audio via phone only, dial: (669) 900-6833 and enter Meeting ID: 215 866 8757 (or +16699006833,,2158668757#)